Talc is a kind of silicate mineral, belongs to trioctahedron mineral, the structural formula is (Mg6)[Si8]O20(OH)4. Talc generally in bar, leaf, fiber or radial pattern. The material is soft and creamy. The Moh’s Hardness of talc is 1-1.5.
Usage of Talc
Talc has high performances of lubricity, sticky resistance, flow-aiding, fire resistance, acid resistance, insulativity, high melting point, inactive chemical property, good covering power, soft, good gloss, strong adsorption. So, talc has wide application in cosmetic, medicine, paper making, plastic and other fields.
1. Cosmetic: applied in skin moisten, after shave powder, talcum powder. Talc has the function of obstructing infrared ray, so it can improve the performance of cosmetics;
2. Medicine/food: applied in medicine tablets and powder sugar-coating, prickly heat powder, Chinese medicinal formulae, food additives, etc. The material has the advantages of non-poisonous, tasteless, high whiteness, good glossiness, soft flavor and high smoothness.
3. Paint/coating: applied in white pigment and industrial coating, base coating and protective paint, stability of the paint can be increased.
4. Paper-making: used as the filler of paper and paperboard. The paper product can be smoother and finer. It can also save up raw material.
5. Plastic: used as the filler of polypropylene, nylon, PVC, polyethylene, polystyrene and polyester. Talc can increase the tension strength, shearing strength, twisting strength and pressuring strength of plastic product.
6. Rubber: used as filler and adhesive of rubber.
7. Cable: used to increase cable rubber performance.
8. Ceramic: applied in electro-ceramic, wireless ceramic, industrial ceramic, construction ceramic, domestic ceramic and ceramic glaze.
9. Waterproof material: applied in waterproof roll, waterproof coating, waterproof ointment, etc.
With years accumulation of experience in R&D, the HCH Ultra-fine Mill is a new ultra-fine pulverizing equipment designed by Hongcheng. This mill is widely used to grind any non-metal minerals with Mohs hardness below 7 and moisture below 6%, such as talc, calcite, calciumcarbonate, dolomite, bentonite, kaolin, graphite, carbon black, etc. This kind of mill is especially suitable for ultra-fine grinding. HCH Ultra-fine Mill features in space-saving, completeness, wide usage, easy operation, smooth performance, high performance-cost ratio, high efficiency.
Hongcheng has more than 30 patents, has the right of export, and is certificated by ISO9001:2008 international quality management system is a national high-tech enterprise.
Address: Wulong Industrial Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Email: [email protected]
You may also like read more about Limestone Mining Grinder at http://sandwashngwheel.com/.